Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Anna Scura Brazil

The newest issue of Vogue Brazil is an open door to the crazy world of Anna Dello Rosso in brazilina lands with the the predictable look of her *almost* personal photographer Giampaolo Scura.
The result is a true fashion mess where the "more is more" standart of Anna shines through the Brazilian landscapes. I honestly dont think that is a bad thing because I think her style is very close to what Brazilian culture could represent and their icons. There are some really stunning photos through out the issue but I have to say my big (huge problem is the photography.
I used to like Giampaolo Scura alot when he started working with Anna but now that he is truly famous I think his work has become mediocre. Right now his photography is always over photoshoped (not in the good term like Mert & Marcus) and lifeless.
From the covers we´ve got a glowy Mirte Maas, a beautiful Bette Franke, a sexy Izabel Goulart and finally a very photoshoped Magdalena Frackowiak (that looks more like Anna Selezneva than herself).


No comments:

Post a Comment